Simple and predictable plans
- Up to 1 blog post and 6000 characters
- Integrated rich content editor with Markdown formatting, media embeds, and dedicated code editor with code formatter
- Color theme and light / dark mode customization
- One-click publishing on Dev.to, Hashnode, Medium, and Ghost
- Everything in Free up to 1 activations
- Unlimited blog posts with no character limits
- Dashboard for managing blog posts with built-in trash and search
- Everything in Solo up to 3 activations
1. What does "1 activation" mean?
1 activation is equal to1 licenseuse in1 browseron1 machine.
2. What if I want more than 3 activations?
3. Will I receive future updates?
Yes!All tiers - including the Free one, get all future updates at no additional cost.
4. What payment methods do you support?
CodeWrite is sold securely throughGumroadwhich means you can pay through all Gumroad-supported methods. For now these are:PayPaland mostDebit cards, withApple Paycoming in the future.
5. I've got my license - what now?
Download CodeWriteif you haven't already, click theSubscribebadge in the bottom left corner, and paste your license in there - easy!
6. How can I manage the use of my license?
To manage usages of your license, i.e. which device it's activated on, go to theLicense Managementpage, and enter your license key.